Dr. Apurva believes in prescribing customized treatment plans to patients,specially designed to manage and recover from their existing conditions and therebyimprove their movement, functional independence and quality of life. She believes thatPhysiotherapy is the best non invasive treatment and everyone should take benefit of it as patient gets treatment solutions without any medicines and surgeries. At her clinicviz. Apex Physiotherapy & Wellness Center, Dr. Apurva strives to achieve patient’s goals and treat them with her valuable overseas knowledge, expertise and techniques.
M.S.– MGH Institute of Health Professions, Boston,USA – Completed in May 2015. (Specialization in Orthopedic Physiotherapy, especially Spine)
B.P.Th. –Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS), Nashik – Completed in April 2012
- Indian Association of Physiotherapists (IAP)
- Maharashtra State Occupational and Physiotherapy (OTPT) Council.
Physiotherapy Experience in USA
- The Physical Therapy Center for Clinical Education and Health Promotion, Boston, USA (Jan 2014 – Dec 2014) treated Patients with Orthopedic, Neurological, Cardio-Respiratory and Pediatric Conditions
- Geriatric Assisted Living Facility, Boston, USA (May 2014- Aug 2014) treated elderly patients with various orthopedic and neurologic conditions and cognitive impairments.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, USA – rotational rounds; treated patients with neurologic conditions ( Aug 2013- Dec 2014)
Physiotherapy Experience in India
- Founder /Senior Physiotherapist at Apex Physiotherapy Clinic, Baner, Pune – Dec 2015 – Present
- Consultant Physiotherapist – Portea Medical Services – Feb 2016 to July 2016
Home care services: Oct 2012 – Aug 2013
- Sahyadri Hospitals Limited, Pune – May 2012 – Oct 2012 Rotating internship at -Oyster and Pearl Hospital, Pune, Hardikar Hospital, Pune, Poona Hospital and Research Centre, Pune, University of Pune – Health Centre – Aug 2011 to Feb 2012